Welcome to the Information and Advice page. Here you can find answers to many questions you may have about your academic plan and process. To make these answers easier for you to access we have organized the information into sections that you see on the side navigation, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Please check to make sure your question is not in the list before emailing an advisor. For all other inquiries the Faculty contacts can be found on the Student Support Contacts page.MECH Fall 2016 Composite Timetable - UPDATED Sept 28
Note: Always assume Solus TT to be correct if discrepancies are found
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Who should I talk to if I have a problem with the registration process?
- Who do I talk to if I have a problem with one of my instructors?
- Is there anything that can't wait until September?
If you want to...
- Transfer into Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Take a Queen's University Internship Program (QUIP)
- Take an Academic Exchange Year
For information on Health, Counselling and Disability Services within Queen's University please go to http://www.queensu.ca/studentwellness/
Peer Support Centre - A dedicated group of trained peer counsellors offering personal support to all students at Queen's
Open 4:00 - 8:00 pm through the summer, Room 34 in the JDUC
(613)533-6000 x 75111 www.amspeersupport.com
As Student Advisors, we are happy to provide you with assistance and advice; however, please note that each student is personally responsible for meeting the graduation requirements of his/her own program.
- total minimum required technical elective credit count for ME1 and ME2 options is 23.5
- total minimum required technical elective credit count for the ME3 option is 20